WINNERS ANNOUNCED! CONGRATULATIONS TO ELYSE ROWLAND AND SARA GARCIA! PLEASE EMAIL US AT JEAN@MOZI-MAG.COM!!
We all know light is the most important element in any photograph. Improving your lighting skills will make you a better photographer, add more creativity to your work, and set you apart from other photographers.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you find that you are in a creative rut?
- Would you like to learn to work better with light AND shadow?
- Do you get frustrated when you find an amazing location, but the natural light isn’t so great?
- Do you wish you could have more control of your light?
- Are you a natural light photographer and worry about using flash because you don’t like the look of “flashy harsh” light?
- Did you know that you can mimic natural light with artificial light?
- Do you wish that you could walk into ANY location, at ANY time of day, and be confident that you could produce and manipulate the light to make the image look they way you have it in your head?
- Have you been afraid to learn flash because it seems too hard to learn?
If you answered yes to any of the questions, then this online lighting workshop is for you. Learn Travis and Jean Smith’s easy 4 step process in learning to light with your flash. YOU create the light you want, whether it is moody and dramatic, or you want to mimic the natural light you so love. Enjoy learning from the comfort of your own home. If you aren’t able to make it to one of the live classes or follow up dates, no worries, you’ll receive the video download for each one. Mention Mozi Magazine and receive $25 off the main lighting course or $50 off the main lighting course AND the add on genre course (you choose three genres you want more specific lighting instruction for: newborn, child/family, high school seniors, wedding, commercial/editorial, headshots). You can find more information and registration on the lighting workshop HERE (click on “the workshops” tab for specific info).
Annnnnnd to the good stuff. Travis and Jean are giving away TWO FREE SEATS to the online lighting workshop! Simply fill out the box at the end of this blog post to be entered. Winners will be chosen randomly. The more entries you do, the more chances to win. Contest ends June 30th at 12 pm EST.